Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Dedication

I'd like to introduce this by saying; this is a peripheral blog to my main blog, http://red-redsblog.blogspot.com/.  It exists specifically because I've had people point out that they have a hard time remembering who people are and what I've already said about them. 

The format will reflect that.  Each entry here will be for a single character, and will be updated as I reveal new elements of their character, backstory, and such things of that nature.  At the begining of each chapter on the main blog I will provide a sort of credits listing of the links to the main characters entries here.  That way people reading that can easily refrence the characters and more easily know what's going on. 

Personally, I always used the tried and true 'memory' technique.  However, seeing as I do inconsistently paced entries over a long span of time, I can understand the confusion. 


And lastly, I wish to dedicate this venture to Apollo's sacred tree.  May your dreams be always as wonderful as you are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment